Our Heat Transfer vinyl (HTV) is manufactured by Siser. It provides beautiful vibrant graphics. It is thin, lightweight and durable. Our patterns are printed with our professional grade Roland TruVIS eco-solvent printer.
- Glitter images are faux glitter. These are printed images, not actual glitter.
- Foils and metallic are printed to resemble foils and metallic.
- Test cut is recommended.
- Orders containing patterned products may need 1-2 additional days to process.
*A sheet of TTD Mask (Transfer Mask) is included in each Patterned HTV that you purchased. The TTD Mask can be reused many times.
- Cut your pattern with the printed side FACING UP (DO NOT MIRROR).
- Weed your design.
- Apply the TTD Masak
- Adhere your design to the mask using your squeegee. Apply a little bit of pressure to make sure the air bubbles are out.
- Remove the backing, leaving your design in the mask.
- Preheat your heat press to 295F/146 C.
- Preheat your shirt to 2-3 seconds to take out wrinkle and moisture.
- Press your design with medium pressure for 15 seconds.
- Peel hot.
***Please click here for a video on how to apply your design to your garment.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- 100% polyester
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Machine wash cold/mild detergent
- Dry on noryer setting
- Do not dry clean or bleach